Store

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The end & a beginning...

One thing leads to another...
frustration..anger..& tears...
I wish i really knew why,
It never matters however hard i try...
I take my 'that one chance',
The world,as sinister, watching close.
And i fail......It didn't happen...
Suddenly i realize...i am forsaken...
Abased & jaundiced,
I feel my apocalypse coming...
Moribund, dank..I experience desolation.
Life takes up eternal stagnation...

What do You know of damnation?
For me, its like the air i breathe...
My whole world dejected me.
Can someone just...please set me free?
Everything so vile,like a chimerical,
causing me to metamorphose,
Feel things I've seldom felt,
Choleric,drab,detrimental & swindled...
Nothing is as appealing anymore.
Its like an omnious charnel house.
Nothing seems to beatify me anymore...
Death enrapturing me to the core...

I wish I could mortify all these feelings.
But they are all that I'm left with.
The only things that wont abandon me,
Leave me desecrate & sully...
If I could only devour those,
Inexorable humans, my foes!
Culpable, causing my downfall,
Exonerate, seek justice & stand tall...
No one to entrust n confide in,
Fallacious, illusory humans.
Those reprehensible are condoned,
while the immolated are condemned.

So much hatred...Such is the acrimony...
That i have learnt from this world.
I for now fester every bliss & exuberance,
Defile & nullify my every sense.....

No comments: