Store

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Heart Break


You had promised the the whole world,
But you tossed me away like a stone.
I am leaving you with all your petty secrets,
Leaving you to regret, all alone.
I never bothered what my eyes were seeing,
Cause i always loved the inner being,
Our love was like a dream come true,
Little did i know, dreams are always few.

Sometimes I feel i rushed things,
Maybe i should've taken it slow.
I may never be able to feel again,
But i am willing to let emotions flow.
Your shadow was something i wanted to be,
But the world seemed more important to you, than me.
Everything felt aghast enigmatic,
I wondered in vain, why we couldn't make it tick.

I may be acrimonious & surreal,
But you never made me see reason,
Your love will haunt me every passing moment,
Making me weak, I just want to run.
Its ludicrous how you have changed,
Changes are inevitable but this was not what we arranged.
Leaving me in lurch, now you are free,
I might be wrong about it all, but it's what u made me see.

I feel numb, I feel lonely,
It hurts to see you, now so far away.
The spaces b/w have grown immense,
You cant even hear me when i say ''i miss you baby''.
Asphyxiated, Belabored is what i feel,
Memories piercing me heart which might never heal,
The babel in my head driving me abate,
Just say something to make it go away.

I wish you knew how it feels,
to love someone who cant give you a time of the day,
It feels like abjection , Yes it does...
When that someone cant wait to throw you away.
Your ignorance drives me insane,
Your silence inflicts a jilted pain,
I wish you'd ask me to stay,
But you just watched me walk away.

I will miss saying '' I miss you'',
I will miss saying ''I love you'',
I might miss everything & the way we were...
But yes, cause moments like these very very few.
I shut all doors as i listen to my solitude,
and hear all the things that were previously mute.
My life might not ever see the light of another day,
But i guess, Goodbye was the only way...

8 comments:

Bedabrat.D said...

Really nice!!! Loved it.

Unknown said...

gud1..so true!!!! <3

Black Witchery said...

Tanx. Yea. Very dear to me.

Karuna Das said...

its heart tuchng..........

Anonymous said...

Had a x-perience...being a guy...it wz a bit diff...
bt yeah its like u din compromise wid a single thot...xact xpression...xcellent!

Black Witchery said...

tanx..

RUST said...

I m proud of you Trish :)

Love
RusT

Unknown said...

Hi

this is a poem from my blog... hope you like it :)

Regards
Bibin

I think about you all the time
My life seems like a mime
In my heart you are
Oh dear…it’s about you I care

Your love is the object of my desire
I drink the tears of pain with a lot of ire
Yet when I think of you I take the pain
Even though I know there’s nothing to gain

The secret of your joy is my enlightenment
There is no other knowledge that brings such fulfillment
How much I wish to see you smile
Would do anything to go that extra mile

Don’t keep your feet on this ground
I will carry you around
Pierce a knife into my heart
And tear it apart

With blood oozing onto my palms
I will die carrying you in my arms
Yet, with a smile on my face
I would just want an embrace