Store

Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Heartbeat


Your amatory heart was once, mine…
Your ardent feel, I so much miss…
The world would tosh our amour,
But I remained voracious for your kiss….
Touch my lips & feel my soul,
I am craving for my lost sanity…
I tremble & curl inside my soul,
I search for my love in dark vicinity…

I want to hear a heartbeat beside me
Make all ends meet, cant you see?

My head became a roaring tumult,
I wenched for a drop of tear…
The world seemed to incite vertigo,
I tried to hold on to my fear…
How could you abandon me now,
After all that we have shared…
With you I had my amaranth,
The soul for which I bled…

I want to hear a heartbeat beside me
Make all ends meet, cant you see?

Deep wrath shadowed my love,
You left me hollow, like wraith…
A venial soul to wring your venison,
The tumulus, I pray, be your fate…
Anguished eyes I look at you,
You mourn with a face so vile…
But then, I hear a faint heartbeat,
My agony fades to a smile…

All I wanted was to hear a heartbeat beside me…
We could’ve made all ends meet, couldn’t you ever see

5 comments:

Bedabrat.D said...

Lovely !!!

Black Witchery said...

tanx Beda.

Anonymous said...

Had a x-perience...being a guy...it wz a bit diff...
bt yeah its like u din compromise wid a single thot...xact xpression...xcellent!

Anonymous said...

da abv comment wz 4 'Heart Break'...
sry 4 being lame...u may del bth o dese...

Black Witchery said...

LOL. np. thanx though.