Store

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Trip to the Unknown



I was fairly preoccupied with myself,
to even know what is out there,
A world so enigmatic & unfathomable...
Then i have this 'One fine day',
when suddenly, i want to discover the profound, the arcane cryptic things...
I thought for once, I'd think outside the box,
Never was anything as capricious before...

I close my eyes,
Open my mind, Open all senses...
Yes, I hear something, I do, I hear things iv never known...

An amplified heartbeat, desolate and bear...
Tiny wings fluttering, castigated, in midst of silence...
Dreary bleak trees wrench with howls by each gush of winds...
I feel forsaken...Its very gloomy...
A Grandfather Clock starts to tick at the far end,
I feel pangs of angst...Cold sweat dripping don the nape of my neck...
Endless whisper, A burst of angina,
I sense each fucking moment passing away, I'm letting go...
Its all byzantine, I feel asphyxiated, cold as a cadaver.

And then it stops, I blink. I'm me. I'm back
I lay lying on my bed looking at my ceiling, Sweet music...
Back to life, Back to good ol' Nirvana,
My sweet journey, A trip to the Unknown...