Store

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Frozen

Those broken chains of time,
turn into a reality...
I fail to realize where we went wrong,
Thrown upon such iniquity.
Don't look at me now,
Now that the world is perfect.
I just feel insecure, crestfallen...
Everything that i regret...
You were all there was to me,
& I don''t want to run, don't want to hide.
I shall bleed incessantly...
yearning for your touch, can i just hold you tight?


How am I to think straight,

When you're stultifying my life like this?
I get stupefied, & everything is frozen.
yet its you that i bloody miss..!
& And now that we're done,
It's just lamentable to see.
I feel wretched & culpable of
Whats become of you & me...
Ignore my spiteful heart,
Want to follow my intuition.
Your memories give me fever.
Is it me or is it a malediction?


I'm all dried out, leave me alone!

Nothingness reaching out to me...
Virulent thorns piercing my heart,
Don't look back, just let me be...
Lying on the cold floor...
smoking my last cigarette,
I Wanted to give you up.
But guess i am addicted.
I'm floating in such profoundness...
It's much deeper than you think.
It's not easy being me cause you'd drown!
Before you can even blink.

2 comments:

Bibin said...

hey...

i loved it. i think its awesome. I like the strength of your belief and I venerate your thoughts.

Please go through my blog and let me know what you think.

regards
bibin

Bibin said...

Its bibinrk10.wordpress.com :P... sorrys