Store

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Desire

Temptress...Im burning, Im yearning ...Please just..
Open your heart & listen to my voice, trust me when i say.
"I shall prove myself to you, my worth,
& slowly tear up your delusions...

Those tender lips, inebriating & intoxicating...
Those sultry eyes, staring, just waiting..your face...
Luring my covetous heart,
into an erotic but deceitful place...

I do not fear this anymore, I do not fear deception.
I do not fear lust, not the touch of death...
Break this will with a kiss that can kill,
Bury my rejection, deep..deep within lust & thrill.

Feel the nails dig into your flesh.....
I hear you, you crave for more....
A cold, chilled caress , your blood begins to boil.
This is your addiction, your redemption...

This uneasiness of a nocturnal awakening,
In the dark, the sombre voices come alive.
Visions of doom, hear the mourners cry...
Heritage of treachery, deny this cry..

I failed this time ...my own crime...
Failed to recognize that deceiving smile.
And i fell, you saw me fall...
I stumble, I try but i will not crawl...

You burn in glowing flames of false desire.
Flames which will only grow higher.
If Love must fall, Lust shall ascend...
If Lust must fall, Hate shall crush all.

No comments: